Monday 3 August 2009

Quiz Time!

heather It's contest week here at the Collective, friends, and here's how it's going down: Each day we'll post a quiz about ourselves, and you'll leave your answers in the comments. There will be a winner for each day and a winner who gets the most questions right for the whole week. We'll let you know who's getting prizes on Friday.

First up: Heather! Anne!

Quiz:

1) Which one of the following does NOT terrify me:

a) Bears
b) Balloons
c) Heights
d) Vampires

2) Rank the following in order from least asshole to most asshole:

Answer: Margaret, Hogan, Nala, Scout.

a) Margaret



b) Nala



c) Scout



d) Hogan




3) Which of the following countries have I NOT visited:

a) Great Britain
b) Italy
c) Spain
d) Germany
e) France

4) Which of the following Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks movies do I actually skip over when it's on TV:

a) Joe vs. the Volcano
b) You've Got Mail
c) Sleepless in Seattle

5) What is the best Batman movie and worst Batman movie, according to my correct opinion?

Batman (1989), Batman and Robin.

6) Rank my TV girlfriends in order from most beloved to regular beloved:

Any order is correct; it changes hourly.

a) Helen Stewart
b) Gwen Cooper
c) Sarah Walker
d) Cat Deeley
e) Lorelai Gilmore

7) True or False: I love "Idiot's Guides" and "Books for Dummies."

True

8) Which Harry Potter character am I most like?

a) Luna Lovegood
b) Hermione Granger
c) Ron Weasley
d) Neville Longbottom
e) Albus Dumbledore

9) What was my favorite quote from TV last season:

a) "Dammit, Meredith, where are your panties?!" - Kelly Kapoor, The Office
b) "Well, you can tell Jesus the bitch is back." - Georgina Sparks, Gossip Girl
c) " I give you a simple management suggestion in a professional context, and I get back the second half of a Judy Blume novel." Jack Donaghy, 30 Rock
d) Right. What I want you to do is take off your glasses, shake out your hair and say 'Mr. Booth, do you know what the penalty is for an overdue book?'" Seeley Booth, Bones
e) "Guys... I know kung fu." Chuck, Chuck

10) How tall am I?

a) Slightly shorter than Abigail.
b) As tall as Abigail.
c) Legitimately taller than Abigail.
d) In my heart, you're the tallest girl I know.

Bonus Question:

What percentage Cherokee Indian am I?

1/8 full-blooded

No comments: