Thursday 29 May 2008

Here's hoping Abigail! doesn't post too.

That's right, confusion reigns here at Collective HQ. I mean seriously, I have no freaking idea what month it is right now, let alone what day. Ah well, such is life. I guess.

So anyway, if a parent's love is judged by the number of toys in the toy chest, well, my parents didn't love me very much. And if a parent's love is counted in hugs and kisses it seems my parents still didn't love me.

Huh. That probably explains a lot, doesn't it?

Anyway again.



I swear to effing God this was the only toy I had as a kid. Granted, it was a good one, insofar as, you know, I get to listen to this song whenever I want. But it was a bad one because my parents only waited until you could pick up the Atari 2600 in the bargain bin, AFTER all of my friends had Nintendos and were rocking the 1-ups on Super Mario World, AFTER they stopped even making games for the damn thing.

Fucking stupid parents. I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN!!!!

Ahem.

No comments: