Monday 5 May 2008

This can't just be shagging; a mini-break means true love.

Three of us drank all of the alcohol in Philadelphia this weekend. One of us is still lamely nursing European jet lag. Collective HQ, it is in quite a state. "Why is my office ceiling wobbling?" we have asked. "The train from the airport already caused me to vomit!" "Where are my Asprin; did you delete that picture of me?" others of us have demanded. "Have you seen the Harry Potter book I bought in ITALIAN?" some of us have cried at full volume, earning withering looks from the rest of us.

What I mean to say is: we are taking a holiday this week. We'll be back next Monday with bossy lists and book reviews and who knows what all. If there is anything you'd like to see Collectivized in the coming months, just leave us a comment. We're a pretty agreeable lot... when we're not hungover or existing on Paris time of a Monday morning.

No comments: