Thursday 17 December 2009

here is how you half-ass a post

Jennie Here's the thing: I'm like RIDICULOUSLY happy right now. So ridiculously happy that, were I to describe this ridiculous happiness, you would all be retching all over your keyboards and that would probably be expensive to fix so I'm not going to describe anything and YOU'RE WELCOME.

Anyway, I feel like I shouldn't really ask Santa for anything big this year. To be honest, I don't even know what I'd ask for* so INSTEAD I want Heather Anne to get all those things she needs for the perfect date (with Agent Sarah Walker) and I want Abigail to get her kitty and I want Kat's Winston to be all better RIGHT THE HELL NOW and I want all of you to be as ridiculously happy as I am so we can all retch all over our keyboards together. It will be fun times, I promise.

*LIES! Puppy, teleporter, a bank account that never empties no matter how much I spend

No comments: