Wednesday 25 May 2011

If you could live anywhere...

AbsIf I wanted to live somewhere else I would and there's a short list and a long list and a check-these-out list and there's Wenatchee and Portland and the District and the Bay Area and a little plot of land in southern Oregon, and some places in the middle of this great country too. But I'm a little saddled right now with a lease and a semi-important job and though I can picture myself in all those places, I'm doing the same things there I'm doing here (drinking coffee, reading the internet, telling people what to do).

Where would things really be different?

I think you all know the answer.

FarmVille. I can't help it.

5 comments:

mysterygirl! said...

And you could be the mayor of Farmville! (I'm pretty sure you already are.)

Jennie said...

I could live in Farmville because that's a place where I could own like seven baby elephants.

Ms Elanious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eclectic said...

I'm just so happy I made one of the lists!! You know, if you lived here you could do a LOT more telling me what to do. I think it's a good plan for everyone involved.

Ashley said...

But would you have to be all cartoony?