Tuesday 16 November 2010

be careful his bowtie is really a camera

AbsThere are a lot of amazing inventions already out there. My Sleep Cycle alarm clock app (though science now shows it’s less amazing than they first thought). Those coffee makers that take the pod things. Chase Instant Check Deposit thingy. Farmville. FARMVILLE. (Yes, we’re still playing that. Yes, we’re still awesome.)

Every day I learn about something new that already exists and amazes me. I took an entrepreneurship class last semester and we had to keep daily idea diaries (you should do this) and we gave pitches every week. There were so many great ideas. One of my favorite things about the U.S. of A. is the inventions, the ideas, the dream.

I have a soft spot for technology so I’m living in a lucky time. I can’t wait for the next iPhone, the next app, the next built-in-whatever for my car. Have you guys used a car with the camera in the back? Amazing.

But for now, you know what I’d like to see? A cure for cancer and a cure for broken hearts.

5 comments:

me said...

Amen- cure cancer
(and feed the hungry while we're at it).

mysterygirl! said...

A cure for cancer would be good. Almost as good as Farmville. :)

Jennie said...

What FV level are you on now? Like 70 bajillion? Hee.

eclectic said...

You always wish the best wishes! Universe, are you listening? Listen to Abigail, please.

april said...

I've had the coffee maker with that uses the pods. It sucks.