Friday 11 February 2011

Phone it in Friday: This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff.

I'm going to be completely honest with you. I'm not sure what the exact, official topic this week was, but it had something to do with love. Because of Valentine's Day. And Valentine's Day is really just a big ball of wibbly wobbly, Valentine-y whiny...stuff.

So please share your thoughts/songs/feelings/poems/letters re: Valentine's Day. And today will be one big group hug in the comments.

2 comments:

eclectic said...

I like the group hug idea, I'm in! But Valentine's Day is just a giant pain in the neck as far as I'm concerned. It's a no-win situation if you think about it: if you DO give/receive a gift, it doesn't really count because it's compulsory on Valentine's Day; but if you DON'T give/receive a gift, you're a jerk/loser. Ugh. Hallmark sucks.

Sally said...

We could do what they do in some churches, Pass the peas to one another.