Monday 8 December 2008

Abigail bought us hats. They were made in Nepal.

heather My favorite thing about traveling with The Collective is that I never have to plan anything. I just get on a plane the day someone tells me to get on a plane, and Kat!, Abigail!, and Jennie! take care of the rest. When I landed in Chicago on Friday, I texted to say, "Landed. Waiting on further instructions."

Not knowing is kind of like magic.

Like, when we showed up at our apartment, this was the view:



And in the morning it looked like this:



And this:



Jennie! bought me Harry Potter Clue for my birthday.



Wall-E watched over us while we played. (Jennie always won.)



We visited The Bean.



And saw a big monument dedicated to Saddam Hussein.



We had some cocktails high above Chicago at the Signature Room at 95th.



And some delicious pizza from Geno's.



A lot of other things happened, too, but the rest of The Collective will tell you about that. I'm just here to set the stage.

My Collective Christmas Flickr set.

No comments: