Wednesday 24 December 2008

If you believe, it can happen.

My dearest Santa,

As you know, this is the year I asked for no presents. This news was met with much confusion and consternation from at least one of the three mothers-in-law (my apologies to the second of three mothers-in-law for the unexpected and very inappropriate interrogation), but really, I have everything I could possibly want.

The cutest kitten in the whole wide world, for example:



Also, the greatest friends in the whole wide world:




And an INSANE Caps win over the Rangers last night:

rangers

But if I really, really, REALLY have to ask you for something, Santa, could you please, please, PRETTY PLEASE change all this rain to snow? That way, I won't have to fly all the way up to Buffalo to do this:



xoxo,
Kat!

No comments: