Wednesday 17 December 2008

Please, sir, I want some cheese.

What's going on? Where am I? How did I get here? Internets, I will not lie to you when I say I have absolutely no idea what's going on this week. All I know is that after nearly two years of working billion-hour days I walked into the office yesterday at 6:30 a.m. sharp, completely unconcerned at the early hour because this week, THIS WEEK!, was going to be a stressless, easy-going week full of award ceremonies and holiday parties and lots and lots of cookies. But do you know what happened? DO YOU? My phone started ringing. And it wouldn't stop. And now my week is full of fucking meetings and briefings and OH MY GOD I HATE THIS WEEK.

Ahem.

Hey, remember this?



That's pretty neat. And then there's this:



Which is on tonight! But by far, the very best Christmas movie is this one:



In fact, my work email is being a dastardly SONOFABITCH so in lieu of finishing off that bottle of Jameson I think I will watch it right now.

Bah humbug.

No comments: