Thursday 25 December 2008

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Jennie Dear Santa,

Well, it's Christmas, and let's just assume you already brought me everything I asked for. You can rest assured that, even if you brought me nothing, I already have more than I possibly deserve. I spent Christmas Eve wrapping presents, baking, watching movies (What's Eating Gilbert Grape, A Christmas Story, Little Women), eating pizza, drinking wine, and hanging out with Joe. Really, what more could a girl ask for?

I suppose I do have one favor to ask of you, Santa. I'm supposed to go to my parents' house for dinner later, and my mom told me she already made dessert, but could you please make sure she's not offended that I'm bringing my own? See below.

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Thanks bunches! Happy Christmas, Santa!

love,

Jennie

No comments: