Wednesday 11 February 2009

Congratulation. For what? I don't know. Happy Valentine!

I thought long and hard (twss) (also, lies) about whom I should ask to be my Valentine, which is riDONKulous because I happen to live with my long-term live-in boyfriend and look, isn't he handsome?



Speaking of handsome, I also live with a cat who would make a damn fine Valentine.



STILL speaking of handsome, check out Tom Poti. He's my favorite Washington Capital and an excellent Valentine's candidate. He's also already dressed in red, which is totally convenient.

poti

Heck, you know what? I'd ask the entire sold-out crowd at the Verizon Center if it didn't make me a complete slut. 19,000 Valentines is a little much, even for me, but oh do I love those crazy bastards.

rock the red

Hell, who am I kidding? I am a total slut (more lies). AND I leave for London tonight. I think I'm gonna snog the whole damn city.

london

Happy VD!

No comments: