Monday 15 August 2011

clockwork orange

heather
This week's Collective topic is: If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Before I tell you mine, though, check out these cool things:

1) The Wackopedia entry for crayon colors. There's even a chart with all the hex codes!

2) The colourlovers.com chart + awesome fun facts!

3) And everyone's favorite How Crayons Are Made video!


If I were a crayon, I'd be good ol' Yellow Orange. From the original Box of 16. Kind of like the color that sends that girl into her daze. Or maybe she was just stoned out of her mind. If they'd left the camera rolling, she'd probs have eaten that crayon.

4 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

That is one extremely thorough wackopedia entry.
I was all about the gem tones crayola crayons as a kid...and as an adult.

eclectic said...

Crayons!! I always loved "Thistle", and was a little heartbroken when they DC'd it.

kat said...

it looks like the dc'd just about every one of my favorites. apparently i have really bad taste.

Jennie said...

That video is mesmerizing.