Morning, voters! Time to answer some questions. You can answer in the comments or on your very own blog. (There are a couple of questions missing. Sorry about that. We changed up the format, but we're too lazy (hungover) to do anything more than copy and paste this morning.)
1) What is your favorite thing you've ever written?
2) Why do you girls all read literary books, most of which were assigned reading at one point in time or another?
Why not trashy chick lit or sTori Tellings? Why no US Weekly or Heather Mills McCartney’s memoirs? Why does it always have to be either Harry's Potter or smarty smart books that provoke meaningful intelligent conversation. Why am I the only trashy reader on this board!!
3) If you could be 20 again and money and family obligations were not a concern, what are five things you would want to do? If you were 60 and money and family, blah, blah, blah, what are 5 things you would want to do? What accounts for the difference between the two?
4) Another thought. In Marie Claire magazine there is a section called "what I love about me" where women share their most favorite attribute (physical and otherwise)
5) And my question for the oracle of the Collective is: What is the meaning of life?
7) In addition to you all being great entertaining writers, don't you all take pictures? Please show us at least one photo you've taken that would qualify as a favorite, and tell us when you took it and why you love it.
Or, describe for us in 100 words or less what the world should look like in 50 years.
8) Not to bring up politics again or anything but what would you do with your first 100 days in office?
9) What song best sums up the history of your love life?
10) Who is the best-developed character in the history of literature?
13) What is one thing a person can do to make you judge him/her severely?
14) What is your horoscope today? Is it accurate?
15) Answer with the first thing that pops into your mind. You can have one wish, what is it?