Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tom Hanks. Meg Ryan. They get mail and stuff.

Abs
Do you guys know how much I love You've Got Mail? So much. So much that I could probably watch it every day and never get sick of it. It is a mystery to me how people don't like it. It's funny, it's quotable, it has lovable characters. (Plus, Greg Kinnear is in it.)

Living in this film (and being Kathleen Kelly) would be awesome because I'd get to a) live a beautiful, apparently affordable, apartment in New York City, b) own a bookstore(s), c) have Meg Ryan's hair, and d) send the best emails. I would shop at Zabaar's.



And when you're me and the most romantic thing is talking (in the dark, on the phone, you tell me the names of your brothers), then you're favorite romance is about talking. And when you're me and you love computers and typing, then you're favorite romance is about email.



So in addition to having bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils and zany lines by Steve Zahn, I would be in my favorite kind of love. The best kind of love. My kind of love.

No comments: