Thursday 13 January 2011

I am an orange dinosaur

Jennie I went through my Google Reader shares to find a blog or blogs you should all be reading, and noticed that most of the items I share are from webcomics. And so. Here are my favorite webcomic sites AND (BONUS!) links to some of my favorite individual comics. You probably read all of these already but maybe you don't, and if you don't, well...you should. So there.

Dinosaur Comics, obviously

Cowbirds in Love (thank you to srah for this one)

A Softer World

pictures for sad children

Hark a Vagrant

Stuff No One Told Me

The Oatmeal

Married to the Sea

AND

Calvin & Hobbes, always and forever

PS: If you're not reading Hyperbole and a Half (actually, you all are probably reading it so disregard what I'm about to say),there can only be one reason and that one reason is apparently you don't like laughter WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? This is one of my favorites.

6 comments:

peefer said...

I just read the whole Pride and Prejudice series (on Cowbirds) and thought it was darned superb.

Jennie said...

Agreed. I wish it was longer (that'swhatshesaid).

Gretchen Alice said...

Do you read Surviving the World? It's a new favorite of mine.
http://survivingtheworld.net/Lesson856.html

Also, I want to be Allie Brosh when I grow up.

eclectic said...

Oh, the dogs when they were moving was such a great post! "Look, I'm magic. I made food!"

Also, Calvin & Hobbes is my 14 y.o. son's favorite literature ever.

The Collective said...

Gretchen, me too. Her Paint skills are insane.

Shari, your 14 y.o. son and I have something in common.

The Collective said...

Oops, that was me (Jennie)...forgot to sign out.