Monday 8 September 2008

Better be... GRYFFINDOR!

heather A long, long time ago, Vahid asked us what book world we would travel into if we had the chance. It's a great question, so we needed some time to think it over. Okay, that's a lie. It is a great question, but I knew my answer right away. Even you knew my answer right away.



In the magical world of Harry Potter, I would be a Chaser on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. My best subject would be Charms, my worst subject would be Potions. I would grow up to be a reporter for The Daily Prophet or a teacher at Hogwarts, and I would make 9,300 Galleons a year.

What about you?

You can get sorted here. (Abigail! and I have an issue with that quiz. If you'd rather, we can sort you.)

You can find out how much magical money you make here.

And you can pick your best and worst subject right here!

Astronomy
Charms
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Herbology
History of Magic
Potions
Transfiguration
Ancient Runes
Arithmancy
Care of Magical Creatures
Divination
Muggle Studies

Oh, and Abigail's a Gryffindor. Kat and Jennie are Ravenclaw. Don't let them tell you any different.



(Yes, that's a Prefect badge.)

No comments: