Wednesday 7 January 2009

Greatest Hits.

When I think upon the year past I inevitably compare it with 2007, which many of you know as the Worst. Year. Ever. Because it was. And since there was nowhere to go but up 2008 was remarkable not so much for going up but for not proving me wrong and being even worser than its older brother. Which it wasn't. THANK OBAMA. But what 2008 was, was a mixed bag, a fruitcake loaded with maraschino cherries (yummy!) and papaya (yuck!), a double-stuffed Oreo cookie, a yellow Jolly Rancher that might be lemon or it might be banana and do you really want to take the chance that it's banana? Do you? ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY?

Well, most of the time I wasn't. But then there were times when I felt completely invincible, as though all that vodka I just drank wasn't vodka at all, but Felix Felicis, and those times undoubtedly coincided with these posts:

Sweet land of liberty, of the I sing by Heather! Anne!

Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a BAT gets all of my press? by Heather! Anne!

All I Want for Christmas - In Poorly Written Haiku Form by Abigail!

we fight, we laugh, we cry, as the years go by by Abigail!

my life: a brief history by Jennie!

Her boyfriend's back . . . FROM THE GRAVE by Jennie!

No comments: