Tuesday 14 July 2009

Mischief Managed

heather

(Note: How sleep deprived am I? I posted this to THE WRONG BLOG this morning. And it took me four hours to notice.)

This is a very important week, friends, because not only is tomorrow Kat!'s birthday, but Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince finally hits theaters tonight at midnight! Is it a coincidence that the day of Kat's birth is also the day of Magic? Answer: no. In fact, the last three Harry Potter books were released so near her birthday that it's hard to believe she's a Muggle. (She's not.)

So, we're supposed to be writing about Harry Potter this week, and you know what? If you took all the bits and pieces I've written about Potter all over the Internet, you could make a book as long as Order of the Phoenix. So today I will not gush. Today I am going to share one of my favorite things in the Potter fandom with you: The Potter Puppet Pals.

If it's your first introduction, you're welcome.

If you've seen these videos a hundred times before, you're also welcome.

Mysterious Ticking Noise:



Wizard Angst:



Potions Class:



Raise your hand if you're going to see Potter!

No comments: