Tuesday 5 January 2010

And Hornswoggle? What? Are you dating a character from Fraggle Rock?

Abs 1. Run, run, run.
I quit running last year after trying at it for a full year. Things didn't go very well. But I'm thinking about trying again because I'm a crazy person who sets myself up for disappointment.

2. Get disappointed less.
Lower expectations, higher boundaries, less tears. Schilbo motto, through and through.

3. Get a house.
Like own one. Or a mortgage thingy. IN MY NAME. Any other day, I would add that this is the house:

but this house, my dream house, just put a stupid SOLD sign up over the weekend. Waaaah. Here's to another dream house. You know, with a converted barn in back and an 1908 birthdate. It's out there. It has to be.

4. Get a cat.
I mentioned at Christmas that I wanted a cat. I went with my mom on Saturday to get her new kitten, Hufflepuff:
Hufflepuff!
And there were so many kitties that needed homes! In 2010 I will give one a home!

5. Take more pictures.
Seriously, I need to get my act together even if it means taking pictures with my phone.

No comments: