- Finish Veronica Mars. And Dexter. Only Dexter isn't REALLY over yet, so it's more like catch up to Dexter but whatever, I already got spoiled about this past season's finale ANYWAY so I might as well quit but I can't because now it's a resolution and those are like The Ten Commandments. You know. Written in stone. Stone of THE INTERNET. Yeah, I don't know.
- Organize Flickr. Not all of Flickr, just my Flickr. Most of my photos are untagged and not in photo albums, which makes it hard to find, say, "that one picture from that one time Joe and I found a dinosaur park" or "that other time Nancy and I found a world full of dinosaurs called Dinosaur World."
- Embroider my pirate towel already.
- Take every other Friday off of work. BOOYAH, DONE! Did I just say booyah? I'm sorry.
- Get Phoebe high on catnip more often.
- Live by the 90/10 rule: 90% healthy, 10% AWESOME.
- Get rid of unnecessary stuff. This is easy, it's like my favorite thing to do. You'd think I'd eventually run out of unnecessary stuff but I keep buying more, so...
Thursday, 7 January 2010
It's not deja vu, it's a glitch in the Matrix
I already made a big list of
resolutions goals but Joe said it would be RUDE AND UNFAIR to repost it instead of writing something new. So. Here are some more I made up that seem kind of easy and really, isn't easy the way to go for resolutions? I think so.