Wednesday 10 June 2009

I'm missing you like candy.

And by "missing you like candy," I mean, "I'm missing you SO HARD." Like, you know, rock candy or something. And I want to tell you SO MUCH how British candy is THE BEST candy, and how every time I pop across the pond I bring home THIS MUCH British candy:



But life is busy and interesting and strange, and in between Maddie! and Maggie and working for this damn thing "for superior service to the agency"

Multimedia message

(not to mention the countless hours I spent today at the awards ceremony, and the reception, and the meeting and greeting, and the networking, and the blah de blah)

I think I'm going to curl up in a little ball and hope you'll forgive me while I gnaw on my last Star Bar and chug some ouzo until I pass out.

kthxbai.

No comments: