Monday 11 August 2008

Ah, shut up, Dursley, yeh great prune.

heather When I told Amy that this week's Collective topic was to share an embarrassing story about myself, she said, "Seriously, just the one?" Because while I am not easily embarrassed, I really should be. And here are ten reasons why:

1) I own every Amanda Bynes movie, and 2) I love them all. 3) I hate spending money on anything that isn't books or plane tickets or polar bears, so for the last 5 years I have been sleeping under the blanket that was on Amy's college dorm room bed. 4) I can say every line ever spoken by Helen or Nikki on the UK soap Bad Girls, and 5) I can do it in their respective accents. 6) If I find a Jelly Belly sour jelly bean anywhere, I'll eat it. 7) I own a Harry Potter lunch box, 8) which I carry. 9) I am so terrified of vampires that 10) even at 30 years of age, I make Amy answer the door on Halloween for fear that I will see a little kid dressed up as one.

But the embarrassing story I want to tell goes like this:

The last time I tried to flirt with someone I accidentally blew a booger right out of my nose.

Aaaaand, there's no follow up to that.

XOXO,

Heather Anne

No comments: