Thursday 21 May 2009

annyong

Jennie
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?

I have a scar on my forehead from when I fell into a coffee table when I was a wee child. I have not gotten any more graceful.

2. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

A puppy. Duh.

3. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?

Around 7. This is why I hate the morning time.

4. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?

My Big Wheel. I rode it everywhere. And when I say everywhere, I mean four houses down from our house, in either direction, because that was as far as I was allowed to go. Probably because my parents thought I'd get lost if I went any farther. Anyway. When I got tired of riding it, I'd flip it upside-down and pretend it was that sewing wheel thingie that Sleeping Beauty pricked her finger on. Yeah.

5. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:

This hurts. I can't answer this. Oh wait, yes, I can because ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. COME ON!

6. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?

I called Joe and woke him up this morning (he asked me to), which is like my favorite thing to do ever since his company laid everyone off in an email (true story) and he started freelancing and gets to sleep in every morning and then watch movies and work in his pajamas while I get dressed and drive FOREVER to work like some kind of sucker.

7. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?

Only if I just watched a zombie movie. Or The Strangers.

8. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?

I don't know. Jim and Pam? I didn't CRY cry, but I got a little teary and when you start getting teary about fake babies, it's time to take some more Midol.

9. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?

Zero! No wisdom for me!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?

I don't care as long as you smell clean.

11. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?

I don't care.

12. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?

Remember that time Jon Stewart went on Jeopardy! and was all smart? And those times he's on The Daily Show and he's all funny? And those other other times he's on The Daily Show and he is funny AND smart? I want to be that, please.

13. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?

Coffee, every morning. Or I get a headache and kill you.

14. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

A chocolate chip cookie. No, like 28 chocolate chip cookies.

15. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?

Phoebe, because I moved HOW DARE I. (Does a cat count as a person?)

16. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?

No. That's Spanish for "no."

17. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?

I'm awfully fond of Joe, if that's what you're asking.

18. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?

Is Joe leaving? That rat bastard.

19. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?

I make fun of them. You know, in a nice way.

20. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?

When people aren't on time. And that there are never any spoons in the kitchen at work, but there are like three boxes of forks. Also! Co-workers that are close-talkers AND over-sharers. Yikes.

21. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?

Yes.

22. YOUR WEAKNESSES?

Good singers. People quoting my favorite movies/books/TV shows. Space cowboys. NPH. Coffee. PUPPIES.

23. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I wouldn't because it freaks me out. Have you ever watched a lipo procedure?

24. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?

Because everybody else did.

25. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?

Definitely. Also, Joe would probably get angry if I did that.

26. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?

"Hey, you haven't fallen over much today, GOOD JOB." Just kidding. No one has ever said that to me.

27. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?

Cry? Or get some moonshine from Heather Anne.

28. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?

My mom is convinced I will never have any kids, just to spite her, so my answer to this is: I DON'T KNOW.

29. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

I'm (sort of) stealing Heather Anne's answer: I was named after the most popular name in 1978 1982.

30. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?

Wait, didn't we already talk about crying? Why do you want me to be so sad, SURVEY?

31. ANY BAD HABITS?

Oh, TONS. I leave shoes everywhere. I crack my knuckles and my wrists and my ankles and my back. I leave things til the last minute. And, much like little Abigail Breslin in Signs, I leave half-full (half-empty?) cups of water all over the apartment.

32. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

I refuse to answer this on account of I like being me so THEREFORE . . . yeah, I just don't have an answer to this one.

33. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?

In my head, I'm BFF with Tina Fey so YES.

34. DO LOOKS MATTER?

Probably, but I like to think they don't.

35. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?

I don't. I bottle it all up forever and ever.

36. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?

I pretty much think everyone is inherently good YET I realize that's incredibly naive. So, yes, I trust others easily but I'm still suspicious of their intentions. HEALTHY.

37. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:

I try not to provoke my thoughts.

38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?

Saturday.

39. FAVORITE EXPRESSION?

Now and forever . . . THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

No comments: