Sunday 17 May 2009

You have sexually transmitted crazy mouth. Deal breaker!

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I was holding these hedge clippers, and my sister was holding a pair too. I was like, "Race you into the woods! First person to cut down a sapling and get back to the house is -- oh, crap! Go get mom! And a towel! Two towels!"

2. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?



Also, I would like to write an appropriate final season of The L Word and have it filmed and then let Abigail pick the music and then I'd like to watch it and reset my imagination. I would also like to go back in time and do that with Lois and Clark. And I'd like to be able to write like Haven Kimmel.

3. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
7:00(ish) a.m.

4. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I got a Roller Racer from Santa when I was eight. It lasted until my college boyfriend wrecked it sophomore year. Jackhole.



5. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
The Golden Girls

6. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?

Amy: I would have to be an idiot not to go to space.
Me: What?
Amy: I mean, I'm afraid of heights and burning up in the stratosphere, but I'm going to work through that so if anyone ever offers me a ride to space, I'll be ready.

7. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Depends on what I was watching/reading before the lights went out.

8. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
My mom.

9. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
Two, but not for long.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
I like the smell of Gain laundry detergent and Bounce fabric softener.

11. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I like brown hair and brown eyes on both sexes.

12. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
Funny.

13. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
Neither. Coffee smells awesome but tastes like dirt. And last time I used an energy drink to stay up past my bedtime, Dumbledore died. So.

14. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I don't care as long as Kat! cooks it.

15. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
I made Scout mad today because I left her at home when we took Margaret hiking. She can't deal with anything longer than three miles. Seriously, she just stops and has to be carried out of the trail. And it's not like they make beagle-shaped backpacks.



16. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Yes. I am fluent in movie/teevee quotes. (Like Jennie! and Abigail!)

17. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
Like them? Or like them, like them?

18. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
If history is any indication: absolutely, I would.

19. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Books. But some people don't get it. Like, if you give someone a book that's part of your soul and then they're like, "Oh, thank you!" then you know that person is awesome. But if you give someone a book from your soul and they scoff at you, then you know not to give them any more parts of yourself until they're done reading the books you already gave.

Also, hugs are nice.

20. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
People who don't follow the spoiler rules for TV/books/movies. I mean, seriously, you have no idea the lengths Abigail! and I went to to keep from getting spoiled for the last Harry Potter book.

21. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
Yep.



22. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
You mean if you were going to fight me? Firstly, come at me from my left. I am nearly blind in my left eye so I have about zero peripheral vision from that side. And then take out my knees. Shouldn't be hard. I have the knees of an eighty-year-old.

23. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Nah.

24. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Same reason I do pretty much everything: Kat! told me to.

25. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
What? No. I'm great at asking people out, and also great at first dates. After that? I suck.

26. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
I'm about a 90% free throw shooter.

27. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Oh, I know how to make moonshine. I don't live in Appalachia for nothing.

28. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Just the one nephew is all.



29. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after the most popular name in 1978.

30. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Mother's Day

31. ANY BAD HABITS?
Yes. I am the worst phone call-returner ever.

32. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would try, but I would not be successful.

33. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
Kinda.

34. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yes. For example, could you say "no" to this face?



35. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
Uh, I bitch about it. Is there another way to release anger?

36. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Yes, I am the most gullible person you will ever meet.

37. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:
Instead of answering this question I am going to tell you something, and that something is this: Saturday when Amy and I were cleaning house she started whistling this song, and I was like, "Hang on, is that..." but before I could guess she started singing the lyrics, and you guys, it was THE LIZZY McGUIRE MOVIE SOUNDTRACK.

38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
I like my sister's birthday.

39. FAVORITE EXPRESSION?
As of this weekend, it's "What the Vulcan?!"

No comments: