Tuesday 19 May 2009

Mickey Rourke wants to take me camping

Abs

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?

I don't count my scars. I don't really count anything having to do with my body, so I'm bad at watching my moles, too. Makes my mom crazy.

2. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

A certain boy. I mention him later. You'll know who I mean.

3. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?

About 5:15 pm PST. I used to feel it was really important to celebrate at that second (I made my family light me a birthday cupcake, even), but now I spread my birthday out across four to seven days, and I like that even better.

4. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?

I had about a billion stuffed animals before I even started collecting Beanie Babies. And boy did I ever collect those Beanie Babies.

5. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:


Friends.

6. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?

Me: I really want to see this sad cancer movie.
Cate: Like on Friday?
Me: Just in general. Whenever it comes out.

Me: I'm breaking out really badly.
Cate: Lovelorn. (See below.)

Me: Blair Waldorf is talking about Anne Boleyn.
Cate: At first, that sentence doesn't seem like it's in English.
Me: Serena's boobs are going to get me. I'm scared.

7. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?

Yup.

8. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?

The same person has made me cry like the last twelve billion times I've cried. I'm predictable.

9. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?

Zilch. (I had four. But when I was 18 the doctor removed them. That's why I have no wisdom now, see?)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?

Not a thing.

11. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Oh, I'm impartial in this category. Hot comes in all colors.

12. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?

Um, you have to be funny to be smart.

13. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?

Considering the entire crew of baristas at my local Starbucks knows my name and my three typical drink orders, I couldn't really get away with saying energy drink. Plus also, I can't remember if I ever even had an energy drink. When I was a freshmen in college I harbored an addiction to Mountain Dew Code Red, but that's just regular soda, right? Do they still make that? Mmmmmm.

14. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?


Chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich from Trader Joe's. They were out when I went by earlier.

15. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?

Probably one of my coworkers. I'm a little too honest in the work place.

16. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?

Oui oui.

17. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?

What's going to happen now is a short montage of the guy I like. I didn't know him when we last wrote about crushes, so I feel entitled to gush now.








That is Zachary Levi. He plays Chuck, the other half to Heather! Anne!'s Agent Sarah Walker on Chuck. I am going to marry him. He is smart. He is funny. He is my soul mate.

18. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?

Nope. I am boundary girl. Stay back, heart breaker.

19. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?

Know their quirks and love their quirks.

20. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?

Stupid people, women haters, and the term "married life."

21. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?

1995 - Mexico
1999 - Sweden, Denmark
2001 - Canada

22. YOUR WEAKNESSES?


1. Charming boys, 2. Starbucks coffee, 3. animals, 4. barbeque chicken sandwiches, 5. wine, and 6. people who can write well.

23. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?

hooded lizard eyes
Here's the thing. My eyelids are more like eye cliffs protruding over the top of my eyes. Actually, they hang more. It's very gravity-driven. It's kind of a mystery what's in there. I'm okay with them now, but I have a feeling that after another 20 years on this here planet, they might not be so socially acceptable. I wouldn't be opposed to a little lid restoration down the road.

24. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?

It's a thing.

25. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?

No, but I am too scared.

I take that back.

I'll ask you out. Unless I'm in love with you. Then I'll sit quietly in terror.

26. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?

Being awesome.

27. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?

Maybe get a new hobby? I don't know. I don't spend time thinking of solutions to impossible problems.

28. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?

Either none or a billion. I go back and forth.

29. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

No. However, I was almost named Pheribee Savage Schilling after an ancestor. For reals, you guys.

30. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?

I can tell you what: I certainly did NOT cry for the Grey's finale like the rest of you cry babies.

31. ANY BAD HABITS?

I bite my nails, I forget to listen, I don't give you the benefit of the doubt.

32. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

This is a weird question. What kind of another person would I be? That is what actually matters on account of right now there are a few people I'm friends with and lots of people I'm not.

33. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?

My BFF was a child star.

34. DO LOOKS MATTER?

Yes, because you should always try your best.

35. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?

I yell near people, but not usually at them. I form lists of arguments. You know, arguments why I'm right. The lists are kind of scary.

36. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?

Not anymore.

37. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:

Every time I think, even for a second, that a song is thought provoking, I remember a song I thought was thought provoking a year ago which makes me feel totally lame and immature because how could I even have invented a thought about such a dumb song?

38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?

My birthday.

39. FAVORITE EXPRESSION?

Right now? "Shut it down."

No comments: