Tuesday 26 May 2009

I want to swim naked in the Danube!

heather Last summer I went to Europe, where I...

...drank a lot of beer in Germany.



...took a gondola ride in Venice.



...rode a train to the top of the Alps in Switzerland,



and then took a cruise around a lake below.



I sat in a wooden shoe (and saw prostitutes) in Amsterdam.



I had a picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower.



It was an excellent summer vacation -- so excellent, in fact, that my plans for this summer include no travel at all. Because by "excellent" I mean "expensive." It was awesome, but now I am travel broke.

This summer, I plan to take this thing...



...to the zoo, and the creek, and the lake, and the pool, and Chuck E. Cheese, and the park, and the toy store, and the children's museum where they're having a hands-on comic book exhibit, and the aquarium, and who knows where else. I plan to play sword fights and water gun fights and soccer and baseball and race and chase until he looks like this...



I also plan to take a lot of naps.

No comments: