Tuesday 10 June 2008

Luke Danes

Abs
In an episode of Gilmore Girls Luke Danes says he likes the old music. In another episode, when him and Lorelai finally get down to business he says, "alright, what CDs do I need to buy?" I don't know very much old music, and I don't know very much of Lorelai's music. I really don't know much music at all which makes me really bad at this assignment. But I do love Luke Danes (and Heather knows that). So this is what Luke Danes would listen to if he had my music knowledge and my lack of time (I'm still dealing with that family thing, kill me now).

Ben Lee, Catch My Disease
OneRepublic, Apologize
John Cougar Mellencamp, Jack and Diane
Ben Gibbard, Home (all the videos were super poor quality)
REO Speedwagon, Can't Fight This Feeling
Snow Patrol, Chasing Cars
The Killers, Smile Like You Mean It
Goo Goo Dolls, Slide
Oasis, Don't Look Back in Anger
Sondre Lerche, Stupid Memory
The Weepies, The World Spins Madly On

No comments: