Monday, 3 November 2008
I learned fried chicken at the school of hard knocks.
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Just unequivocally James Dobson.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Who will it be?
Yeah, I don't really know much about music or bands or what's good or bad, so I'm not really qualified to answer this.
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
Aidan Shaw. Always.
4. What is your favorite cheese?
The kind of cheese that is attached to any Mexican food.
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind of sandwich will you eat?
A burrito is a sandwich, right?
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
If by "movie" celebrity you mean "teevee" celebrity, then the answer is so very Rachel Maddow.
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music celebrity of your choice, who will it be?
Absolutely Gavin Rossdale. I've been holding a candle for him since I was 15. Which, come to think of it, makes me Lily Van der Woodsen.
8. Now that you've slept with two people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. What do you buy?
I'll probably just put it into my checking account to go toward the obnoxiously expensive root canal I have to have this week.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
London, of course!
10. An angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the beverage of your choice. It is?
Milk. I love milk. At my favorite restaurant, they serve it to me in a frosted mug!
11. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anywhere in the PAST. Where do you go?
Oh, hi Rufus. You've come to the wrong place. You're looking for the Upper East Side.
12. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
13. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it?
I would save up all my half hours and then use them to extend the Gossip Girl season by 11 episodes. (You're welcome.)
14. What is your favorite curse word?
15. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, what do you do?
I try to keep both of my dogs from flipping their shit, while the cat silently looks on, judging us all.
16. Your house is on fire! What do you do?
Save Amy, Margs, Nala, Scout and my Harry Potter books.
17. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
See if I can beat Super Mario Bros. 3 in one life in one half hour.
18. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What super-power is it?
19. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Not telling. :)
20. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
When my nephew was a tiny little lamb, he had to go to a super special children's hospital to have surgery on his spine. Before the surgery, my sister and I had to take him for an MRI. While we were in the little hospital room, waiting to see the neurosurgeon, I dropped my nephew right on his head. People laugh and laugh when I tell that story, but two years later, it is still not funny to me.
21. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check this out you can move anywhere. Where are you going?
My big dream is to live in a farm house in Wales.
22. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age, if you were banned from every bar in the world except one, which one would it be?
Rocket Bar! Soooorrrry!
23. Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question... If you did, then we'll just expound on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to fly! Whose house are you going to fly to first, and be like "Check it out I can FLY!?"
24. The constant absorption of magical moon beams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
The one thing Edgar Allan Poe Poe and J.K. Rowling agree on is that you should not wish to bring people back from the dead. And if there's one thing I always agree on, it's do whatever J.K. Rowling tells me to do. So: no people.
Posted by Heather Anne Hogan at 9:02 am