Monday 17 November 2008

When you are feeling low, I will be there to feel you up

Jennie Hi, Internets. Heather had to go back to the dentist (boo!) so she asked me to fill in for her today. And since I am not very important at work, I have loads of time to do so. Lucky! You! Hopefully she will be all better by Thursday, or at least well enough to make it to the computer. Maybe she will even be high on the painkillers her dentist gave her. That would be win-win-win for everyone.

This week, we're sharing some stuff we've shared recently in our Google Reader. I tend to go a little crazy with the sharing sometimes, so this could be pretty long. That's what she said. I'm sorry. I can't help myself. THAT'SWHATSHESAID. Um. Anyway. Onto the list!

I heart A Softer World

I heart Paul Rudd

I heart Liz Lemon (but not Oprah, so much)

I heart the election making me all weepy (still)

I heart pirates

I heart this old lady

I heart having no money (...wait)

I heart Dwight Schrute

I heart Captain Planet (and I know all the words, too)

I heart Jon Stewart

I do NOT heart Nicholas Sparks

Eeeeeeeeeek!

Seriously.

No comments: