Tuesday 11 November 2008

five more reasons why i'm an asshole

Abs

(The first five reasons I'm an asshole are here and the five after that are here.)

11. I'm not so good with forgiveness.

I'm still learning what it is and I doubt people who say they know. What I do know is that getting hurt is worse than getting not hurt, and forgiving--and it's close friend moving on--are part of the process of moving away from not getting hurt. But once you've hurt me, I don't trust you, and if I don't trust, I don't bother with forgiveness.



On The Hills when Lauren told Heidi, "I want to forgive you and I want to forget you" I audibly cheered.

12. I like my friends better than you.

I've been on a couple random dates in the last year or so and I don't think I've enjoyed one of them. I do my best to be pleasant and likable, but the whole time I'm thinking "when can I go hang out with people who I already know I like?"

13. Of the 164 photos in my computer Photo Booth, only 14 of them have other people in them.
Photo 29 Photo 14 Photo 43 Photo 89 Photo 103 Photo 111 Photo 116 Photo 183

14. I might not know you, but someone told me about your problem and I know how to fix it.

Not only do I know how to fix it, but I have a lot passion and emotion about fixing it and I get rage if I think you're not making the right decisions. I realize you don't know this because you don't know me, but for the love of God, start making good choices! It's for your own good! Listen to me, dammit!

15. I can't admit when I'm being a hypocrite, except quietly to myself.



[for those of you who are lazy and reading this via RSS, check out our page: there is something new and exciting in the sidebar]

No comments: