Thursday 13 August 2009

I love inside jokes. I'd love to be a part of one someday.

Jennie All the jokes I tell are inappropriate or juvenile or both. And I only tell the inappropriate jokes after doing the following:

1. I have to try them out on Joe first, but that doesn't always work because we're about the same amount of inappropriate MEANING he's going to laugh at any joke I tell, even if it's about Helen Keller having an abortion or something

aaaaaaaaaand

2. I have to drink at least two and a half beers.

As I have not had two and a half beers at this time, you're going to have to settle for my two favorite juvenile jokes that are perfectly appropriate to tell anyone, even tiny babies, although they won't understand you because tiny babies haven't developed a sense of humor yet.

Q: What do you call cheese that doesn't belong to you?

A: NACHO CHEESE.

ALSO!

Person 1: How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Person 2: I don't know, how ma--

Person 1: WANNA RIDE BIKES?!?

That last one works better out loud.

No comments: