Thursday 6 August 2009

when the teacher pops a test, I know I'm in a mess, and my dog ate all my homework last night

Jennie

1. Who is my imaginary friend?
a. Ferdinand
b. Figment
c. Frankenstein
d. Fred

2. What sort of transportation does he use?
a. invisible elephant
b. hippogriff
c. rocketship (duh)
d. unicorn

3. I am short. Joe is not. How much taller than me is Joe?
a. nine and a half inches
b. seven inches
c. one foot and three inches
d. one foot

4. Who is the most adorable nerd on TV, according to me, who is right about everything?

All answers are correct!

5. What kind of puppy do I want?
a. Lab
b. Beagle
c. Bulldog
d. Any

6. Who is my favorite Jane Austen dude?
a. Mr. Wickam
b. Mr. Knightley
c. Mr. Darcy
d. Col. Brandon

7. I have a younger sister. What is her name?
a. Mandy
b. Mindy
c. Sandy
d. Cindy

8. Sometimes I do/say things that make no sense. When this happens, Joe calls me:
a. Special
b. SIGH
c. Crazy
d. Liz Lemon

9. What American Idol contestant did I used to imitate (loudly) at parties?
a. Carrie Underwood
b. Kelly Clarkson
c. Fantasia
d. Clay Aiken

10. What's the name of the "novel" I wrote when I was 12?
a. The Perfect Summer
b. The Evil Summer
c. The Terrible Spring
d. The Not So Good Winter

No comments: