Wednesday 26 August 2009

These are the Daves I know, I know, these are the Daves I know.


These are the television shows I own on DVD:
  • Pushing Daisies
  • The Powerpuff Girls
  • King of the Hill (which actually belong to my boyfriend but whatever)
  • The Muppet Show (Season 1 only; I don't have enough pot to get through them all)
  • Fraggle Rock (see above parenthetical)

These are the television shows I wish I owned on DVD:
  • Futurama (even though episodes are on Comedy Central enough that I always have half-a-dozen on the DVR at any given time)
  • News Radio
  • The Kids in the Hall



These are the television shows I don't necessarily wish to own on DVD, but watch whenever they are on:
  • Roseanne
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation
  • The X-Files

These are the television shows that I used to watch but can no longer watch when I should be watching them because they were canceled far too soon:
  • Cupid (the original)
  • Carnivale (did anybody on the planet watch this except for me?)
  • Arrested Development
  • Kitchen Confidential
  • Pushing Daisies

These are the television shows I'll probably start watching if I remember to set my DVR:
  • Bored to Death
  • Flash Forward
  • V (even though the original scarred me for life and now I am terrified of aliens)

This is the television show I can't wait to watch now that it's been resurrected from the dead:
  • Futurama

That's a lot of television. I'm going to go read a book now.

No comments: