Wednesday 5 August 2009

Tout sur moi.

Pop quiz, hot shot!

1. When I was a kid, what did I want to be when I grew up?
a. A doctor
b. A stewardess
c. A radio DJ
d. All of the above
e. None of the above

2. I was once ranked second in the state of Florida in which sport?
a. Tae Kwon Do
b. Soccer
c. Swimming
d. Tennis
e. Archery

3. What is my all-time favorite band?
a. The National
b. R.E.M.
c. The Twilight Singers
d. The Afghan Whigs
e. New Kids on the Block

4. What country is my mother from?
a. Vietnam
b. Thailand
c. Singapore
d. Laos
e. Colombia

5. Which of the following is NOT one of my hobbies?
a. Knitting
b. Embroidery
c. Sewing
d. Painting
e. Making jewelry

6. Which of the following animals have I NEVER owned as a pet?
a. Cat
b. Dog
c. Rabbit
d. Parrot
e. Gerbil

7. Which of the following movies have I NEVER seen?
a. The Godfather
b. Rocky
c. Star Wars
d. The Shawshank Redemption
e. Pulp Fiction

8. What is (generally) my liquor of choice?
a. Gin
b. Rum
c. Tequila
d. Vodka
e. Whiskey

9. Who is currently my pretend boyfriend?
a. Chuck Klosterman
b. Alexander Skarsgard
c. James McAvoy
d. Lee Pace
e. Zachary Quinto

10. What does my middle name mean?
a. Strength
b. Moon
c. Seven
d. Ocean
e. Flower

No comments: