Sunday 9 August 2009

This scary black bar is what you spend on things that no one ever, ever needs, like multiple magic sets.

It's joke week, which is a bummer for me because I am the worst joke-teller in the entire universe. But what's not a bummer is that I'm about to go on beach holiday, so here is my best joke:
A guy is walking along a sidewalk when he hears some shouting going on behind a tall, wooden fence. What are those people saying? he wonders to himself. He presses his ear to the fence and makes out the noise. "13! 13! 13!" the people are chanting. Looking around he notices a hole in one of the posts. He leans forward to look through it, and -- POKE! -- a finger right into his eye. "14! 14! 14!" come the cries behind the fence.
Also, let me take a moment to apologize for botching Kat's quiz results when I posted them last week. I've changed them to reflect the actual answers. Also, her name means flower. Very sorry about that.

Anyhoodley: aloha. See you next week for Abigail's birthday party! (Don't look through any fence holes while I'm gone.)

No comments: