Wednesday 17 March 2010

Stay awake to break the habit.

I am highly strung on the best of days, peevish, solitary as an oyster. And like all good misanthropes the things I hate most in others are the things I see reflected in me, my worst faults, my shiniest black pearls. I'm trying to be better. I'm trying to quit complaining. I'm trying to stop being so self-centered. It's not easy.

This isn't going anywhere that's not going to get me into a whole lot of trouble at home and abroad, so how about we all look at a picture of Winston instead:

7 comments:

peefer said...

Winston is like a muppet in that he always makes everything better.

Heather Anne Hogan said...

Winston is the handsomest of all kitties.

eclectic said...

He is SO handsome! My Sapphira is beautiful and I love her, but Heather Anne is correct.

Happy St. Paddy's Day, BTW.

Ashley said...

Ooh, I just want to smoosh my face into his tummy.

Jennie said...

I agree with everything everyone has sad so far.

kat said...

you guys, i'm hanging out with him RIGHT NOW.

Jennie said...

Lucky!

(also, that was supposed to say "said" up there...not sad)